About the Event
With the world focusing on reducing emissions and the advancement of Hydrogen, now is the time to explore the market, identify the latest innovations and determine investment opportunities. The Global Hydrogen Industrial Summit will take place virtually on the 27th & 28th of January 2021. The two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders to provide an insight into the latest regulations and technological advancements that will impact the energy transition globally.
Who will be attending?
Industry experts and senior executives from across the value chain will be attending who will be looking to meet potential partners, identify business opportunities and find out what the latest developments are to drive growth.
You can expect to meet representatives from hydrogen producers and suppliers, fuel cell companies, automotive OEMs, hydrogen storage companies, technology providers, component manufacturers, industrial end-users, financial stakeholders, investors, service providers, government officials, regulators and sustainability mobility technology providers.
- US & Global Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Market Overview
- European & Global Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Strategy
- Assessing Government Perspectives on US Hydrogen Industry and Future Opportunities
- Regional and national hydrogen projects in Europe
- Review of North American & Global Projects and Case Studies
- Impact of the Hydrogen Market on the Global Economy
- Hydrogen Advancements in Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles & Transport Fleets
- Decarbonising Maritime Vessels & Ports and Transitioning to Hydrogen Energy
- Pathway to Improving Compression, Storage & Safety Capabilities
- Challenges of Fleets and Supporting Infrastructure Distribution
- Technologies Innovations & Low Carbon Hydrogen Production
- Hydrogen Energy in Green heating and cooling
- External activities to support the Development of Hydrogen